Websters Solicitors & Barristers, Notaries
Has been established for almost three decades. Located in the Sydney CBD, our team of Solicitors, Barristers and Notaries provide the highest quality legal advice to clients in and around Sydney, NSW and overseas.
We are a dynamic and innovative commercial law firm operating in the Sydney CBD area, whose professional staff offer experience and flexibility. We provide the highest quality professional legal services to our clients in a timely and cost effective manner.
Our use of the latest and best legal software and security technology ensures that Websters staff and clients are at the cutting edge of legal developments and communication. Our systems ensure that all Websters lawyers are at the forefront of the industry, updated whenever relevant precedents are amended, and allowing us to deliver targeted and timely support for our clients, including automatic web-site reporting, and giving access to password-protected reports at any time.
We are 100% dedicated to our clients and their needs, and understand that questions and concerns don’t always arise between the hours of 9-5. That’s why at Websters, we are available to lend support to clients either via e-mail or telephone, and we are available for contact at any time – including after business hours.
Our Statutory Licenses and Registrations
- Legal Practitioner Certificates
- Notary Public
- Admitted to practice in High Court of Australia, Supreme Court of NSW, District Court, Local Court. Federal Court and all other tribunals and panels.
- Bachelor of Science
- Graduate of Diploma of Education
- Australia China Business Council member
- Qualified Mediator
Our Professional Memberships
- Law Society of NSW
- Member of Banking Law Association
- Member of Mortgage Industry Association of Australia
- Member of Union Internationale Des Advocates (The International Union of Lawyers)
- Committee Member of Union Internationale Des Advocates (The International Union of Lawyers) Banking Division
- Member of Commercial Law Association
- Member of Credit Ombudsman Service
- Previous Director of Korea Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Member of intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Former Advisor to the Franchising Code of Practice