Websters are your Sydney-based experts in Australian media law.
For almost three decades, our team of solicitors, barristers and notaries have been providing advice and legal representation to clients in the media and entertainment industries.
Over that time, we have built a solid reputation as Sydney’s expert entertainment and media lawyers, and our rates of success and superior service are testimony to that.
The Experts in Entertainment and Media Law
Websters’ entertainment lawyers offer expert advice and litigation services for media law in Australia from our Sydney CBD location.
We provide advice on all aspects of entertainment law, including film, television, radio and news media development, production, co-production and distribution.
As a leading entertainment and media law firm, we can assist with all types of media, in all types of processes, such as:
- Commercial exploitation
- Pre-publication advice
- Recording, re-recording and distribution
- Broadcast performances
- Commissioning of music and film
- Music licensing and publishing agreements
- Digital Media, including piracy regulations
- Visual Arts
- Electronic transactions legislation
- Copyright agreements, ownership and protection
- Advertising & marketing documents and agreements
- Intellectual property
- Infringements and dispute resolution
- Public and private sector privacy laws
- Confidentiality agreements
- News media
- Merchandising, endorsements and sponsorships
- Production and co-production
- Communications and telecommunications law and regulation
- Consumer law
Our Specialised Entertainment and Media Law Service
Our years of experience, industry knowledge and client-focused approach has enabled Websters to provide expert legal advice specific to our clients, addressing their unique risks and providing legal solutions that utilise the best available legal resources.
We represent clients across the spectrum of the entertainment industry. Whether you are involved in production, distribution or broadcasting, or if you are an investor or other financial stakeholder, our expert legal team can provide the expertise you need in entertainment and media law in Sydney, NSW and across Australia.
Through protecting and advocating for the rights of talented individuals, groups and agencies, we allow our clients to make the most of their talents with the best legal advice and expertise possible.
To speak to the experts in entertainment law in Australia, contact Websters today for a comprehensive and specialised service on +61 2 9233 2688.